Welcome to Student Services
The goal of Student Services is to provide support for students and administrators. Student Services is comprised of services and programs that are focused on supporting academic success. Programs meet the students needs by addressing the skills and knowledge that promote healthy personal and social growth and development. We address identified student behaviors and concerns that are interfering with their academic or personal growth so that they are able to take advantage of all educational opportunities and realize their full potential.
For shared residency forms and other forms for registration, click HERE.
Andy Field, Student Services Director - (901) 286-6395
Attendance, Discipline, Enrollment, Shared Residency
- Eric Linsy, Student Services Supervisor - (901) 286-6393
- Sonya Spencer, Secretary of Student Services - (901) 286-6398
Health Services, Coordinated School Health
- Meghan Seay, Coordinated School Health Supervisor - (901) 286-6397
Mental Health/Counseling Services
- Makenzie Perkins, Counseling and Intervention Specialist - (901) 286-6396
Social Work/Family Resource Center
- Julie Johnson, Lead District Social Worker - (901) 286-6700
- Julie Freeman, District Social Worker - (901) 286-6394
- Bailee Vick, District Social Worker - (901) 854-2347