Collierville Student Enrollment Information
Everyone must provide two (2) of the following items showing the parent/guardian’s name and address from the acceptable proof list:
- Driver’s License
- Public/Government Benefits or Assistance
- Sales Contract (contingency agreements not accepted)
- Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Mortgage Information
- Current MLG&W bill or Turn on Receipt
- Municipal Water Bill
- Rental or Lease Contract
Shared Residence Verification:
- Notarized Shared Residence Affidavit
- Two proofs of residency from the following list:
Three (3) Significant Pieces of Mail or Government Assistance Communication.
2) The homeowner must also be present and provide two (2) proofs of residence from the acceptable proof list above.
Kindergarten Enrollment: Students enrolling in kindergarten must provide the following:
1) Certified Birth Certificate,
2) Proof of Immunization,
3) Social Security Number,
4) Physical Examination.
A child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15, 2021, for the 2021-22 school year to be admitted to kindergarten.
New Student Enrollment: New 1st grade – 12th grade students enrolling who have not previously enrolled must provide the following:
1) Certified Birth Certificate
2) TN Department of Health Certificate of Immunization
3) Social Security Number
4) Last Report Card if available
Immunization and Health Records: K-12 students must provide a TN Department of Health Certificate of Immunization filled out by a medical provider. Physical exams (within the prior 12 months of registration) are required for entry into kindergarten. New students enrolling in a TN school for the first time will also be required to provide a physical exam. (Within the prior 12 months of registration) 7th grade students will need to show proof of their TDAP booster.