Collierville Schools

PUBLIC NOTICE:  The Collierville Schools Board of Education Work Session scheduled for Thursday, October 18th, has been cancelled.
Human Resources/Special Services » HR FAQ’s


Below are some general frequently asked questions. If you want additional information or if your question is not listed, please email the Human Resources Department at or please call 901-286-6376.
Q. Where is the Human Resources Department located?
A. The Human Resources Department is located at 146 College Street in the Historic High School.
Q. I am a new hire at Collierville Schools and was told to come to Human Resources to fill out paperwork, what do I need to do?
A. A member of the Human Resources staff will contact you to set up a time for you to come in. If you have additional questions, please call the Human Resources Department at 901-286-6376.
Q. I need to have a letter verifying my job at Collierville Schools, to whom do I go?
A. You can drop off your employment verification with any member of the Human Resources staff. Employment verifications can also be faxed to the HR office at 901-861-4940.
Q. How do I change my home address?
A. Please send an email to hr@colliervilleschools and request an Address Change Form. 
Q. I want to change my name because I just got married/got divorced. What do you need from me to do that?
A. From a US Citizen: To change someone’s last name we require their updated social security card.  From a Non-US Citizen: We require their updated passport.  From Everyone:  You will also need to show proof that you have changed your name with the Tennessee Department of Education.
Q. I need to meet with someone to set up my benefits. How do I do that?
A. You will need to contact the Benefits Department.  This Department is a Shared Service and is housed in Bartlett.  They can be reached at 901-202-0855 x 228.  If you have additional questions, please call the Human Resources Department at 901-286-6376.