Thank you for your interest in Voluntary Pre-K! Voluntary Pre-k screening scheduled for May 4 and may 5 has been cancelled due to our town being under a Safer-At-Home order. Screening will be completed electronically by completing this form.
The Voluntary Pre-K Program is designed to meet the needs of students identified as economically at-risk (low-income).
Applicants must reside in Collierville, TN and be 4 years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
Please see below for a complete list of documents needed to complete the application. Once you begin the application process, you will not be able to save in progress so it is important to have all documents accessible.
- Child’s Certified Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Physical and Immunization Record on a Tennessee School Form
- Two (2) Proofs of Residence – Examples may include: driver's license, public/government benefits or assistance, sales contract (contingency agreements not accepted), real estate tax receipt, mortgage information, current MLGW bill or turn on receipt, municipal water bill, rental or lease contract. *Shared residents will have to be approved in person at a later date.
- Proof of Income for all adults in the household – Proof of Income and/or status of current month's salary must be documented for all who work in household (check stubs, W-2, income tax returns, letter of termination, unemployment eligibility, federal assistance eligibility letter)
- Parent’s Photo ID
- If applicable, documents related to special services: IEP (Individualized Education Program), OT (Occupational Therapy), PT (Physical Therapy), Speech, documents, etc.