The Digital Learning Content Team will review and evaluate all new content requests per the schedule below. Once approved, allow 2-4 weeks for content to be installed on devices.
Note: Requests for already approved apps will be reviewed on a weekly basis and requestors will be notified when the content will be installed on devices.
Use the process below to request digital learning content (apps) be added to district devices:
1. Check to see if the digital learning content is already on the approved or unapproved lists- Approved List
or Unapproved List
2. Request that the digital learning content be added to devices- Digital Learning Content Request
. Note: If the content is already approved, note that on the form. If requesting an app for a grant, please note that as well.
3. The Digital Learning Content Team will review the request and approve/deny the content. The team will use the checklist below during the evaluation.
4. The requester will be notified if the content is approved or denied.
5. If approved, the content will be sent to the specified devices. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for content to be installed on devices.