The Digital Learning Content Team will review and evaluate all new content requests per the schedule below. Once approved, allow 2-4 weeks for content to be installed on devices. Please note the dates and plan accordingly:
- Apps requested by February 28- reviewed and evaluated by March 10
- Apps requested by March 31- reviewed and evaluated by April 10
- Apps requested by April 30- reviewed and evaluated by May 8
- Summer requests by July 15- reviewed and evaluated before school begins in August.
Note: Requests for already approved apps will be reviewed on a weekly basis and requestors will be notified when the content will be installed on devices.
Use the process below to request digital learning content (apps) be added to district devices:
1. Check to see if the digital learning content is already on the approved or unapproved lists- Approved List
or Unapproved List
2. Request that the digital learning content be added to devices- Digital Learning Content Request
. Note: If the content is already approved, note that on the form.
3. The Digital Learning Content Team will review the request and approve/deny the content. The team will use the checklist below during the evaluation.
4. The requester will be notified if the content is approved or denied.
5. If approved, the content will be sent to the specified devices. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for content to be installed on devices.