* * * Important Notice for Online Payments * * *
School Nutrition has a debit payment system in Collierville cafeterias. All students, whether free, reduced or full pay status, have an account. The following are some brief highlights of the system.
- This system allows for prepayment on your child's account and is something we strongly encourage. You have the option to prepay in advance. Cash and checks are accepted at the school throughout the year. The money goes into your child's own debit account and is automatically deducted when he or she buys a meal or á la carte item. If a student has an account balance at the end of the school year, it is automatically transferred to the next school year, as long as the student remains in the same school district. Checks should be made out to the school's cafeteria and should include the student PIN number, and first and last name of the student. Or, you can setup a SchoolCafe account and make online deposits to your child's account. To setup a SchoolCafe online account, you will need your child’s student ID number, which is different from their PIN. You can call your child’s school cafeteria manager to request his or her student ID number.
- Any time during the school year that you want the money on your child's account, it can be refunded to you. Go to the Collierville Schools Central Office, located at 145 W. Poplar Ave., Collierville, TN 38017. There, you will be provided the Lunch Account Refund Request form for completion. You will be asked to present your picture ID at that time. Upon completion of the form at Central Office, the request will be submitted to Accounts Payable for processing. All refunds will be made via Direct Deposit. If you have any questions regarding the refund process, contact Cheryl Cummings at 901.286.6370.
- Every student is issued a unique PIN number. This number is used at the point of service and identifies the student to the cashier.
- We are able to capture every transaction as it happens. By creating a SchoolCafe account, you can access your child's Purchase History to view his or her account balance and see how much money was spent on meals and á la carte purchases. Even if you don't make payments online, you can still register for a SchoolCafe account so you can monitor your child's activity.
If you want auto payments scheduled for your child's lunch account, please enable by logging into your account and following the SchoolCafe Instructions listed at the bottom of this page.
You will need to login to your account and disable auto payments for the summer months.
If you need help with your auto pay function, please call 855-729-2328.
Instructions for Using SchoolCafe