Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program:
The EAP shall include:
- Education and training for the employees regarding drugs and alcohol.
- Education and training for supervisors
- regarding drugs and alcohol, including:
- Effects and consequences of substance use on personal health, safety, and work;
- Manifestations and behavioral causes that may indicate substance use;
- Documentation of training provided; and
- A written statement of file and available at the School Board office outlining the EAP.
Please contact Human Resources or the Benefits office regarding the EAP.