New Student Registration and Proof of Residence Portal 2021-2022
Happy Summer Break, Collierville Schools! If your family is visiting this digital page, your child(ren) is new to the Collierville Schools' system and is assigned to one of our 10 schools for the 2021-2022 school year. To register your child(ren) as a new student at one of our schools, you will need to complete either the digital enrollment data request and proof of residence portal or appear in-person at your assigned school.
- If your family is registering under a shared residence affidavit, you must appear in-person at your assigned school.
- The digital enrollment portal will open on June 14th at 8:00 a.m. To access the digital enrollment portal(s), please click your assigned school button below.
- Once you complete the portal, your school attendance operator will be in contact with your family on or after July 14th. If you have questions about your enrollment status, and need to speak with a district representative before July 14th, please contact our Department of Student Services at (901) 286-6398 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New students of Collierville High School (grades 9-12) will complete their new student registration and proof of residency in-person during our determined dates: July 14, 21, 28, and August 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- If you wish to complete the enrollment data request and proof of residence in-person at your assigned school, please arrive at your school during one of the scheduled dates:
- July 14th, 21st, 28 and August 3rd from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- To determine your assigned school, please click here to be routed to our digital school locator.