Device Deployment 2019-2020
Device Deployment 2019-202
Please follow the steps below.
Step 1- Device Fee Payment (Grades 5- 12) *After July 1
Students in grades 5-12 must pay a device fee in order to receive a device. The device fee is $50 for one student, $75 for two students, and $100 for three or more students. The maximum fee per family is $100. Only online or cash/check payments will be accepted. Online payments can be made after July 1 through the Online School Payments System. Instructions for how to use OSP to pay the device fee can be found below.
Step 2- Device Deployment
Student device deployment will take place on the dates listed below.
- Students who have not yet set up their laptops should schedule a deployment session with CHS Tech Staff. Please use the links below to choose a session for the week of 8/19/19.
- 8th grade students will receive devices on August 14.
- 7th grade students will receive devices on August 15.
- 6th grade students will receive devices on August 16.
- 5th grade students will receive devices on August 20.
- 4th grade students will receive devices on August 21.
- 3rd grade students will receive instruction on the use of the devices and their school accounts, then receive devices during the week of September 3.
- K-2 student devices are set up as 2:1 (one device for every two students in a shared model). Students will receive instruction on the use of devices and carts will be issued to classes from September 9-20.
Please follow any further instructions provided with the device at deployment. This includes inspecting the device and accessories and notifying technology of anything damaged or missing. Please send this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the student’s name and device barcode.