Hello and welcome to the kindergarten preregistration application for school year 2021-2022. Please complete the kindergarten application (below) entirely as a means of pre-registering your child(ren) for the school year 2021-2022.
Once you complete the application, you will receive additional kindergarten information from your assigned school administrators about detailing the school year 2021-2022. Please click here to review the required documents needed for your child(ren)'s registration file.
If you do not know your child(ren)'s assigned/boundary school, please click here for the Collierville Schools Zone Locator, you will need this information to complete the pre-registration application.
- July 7, July 14, and July 21 - Early Registration Days;
- To maintain social distancing, registration is limited to two family members. Please click here to view the required documents needed for registration.
- August 3 – Registration/Orientation Day;
- August 9-13 – Kindergarten Screening Window;
- August 16-20 – Kindergarten Staggered Enrollment Window; and
- August 23-27 – 1st full week of school for all kindergarten students.
Currently, for the school year 2021-2022 your child(ren) must be five-years-of-age on or before August 15, 2021 (this may be subject to change depending on the authority of the State of Tennessee), if changes are made to the cutoff birthdate, Collierville Schools will reach out directly to your family.
If your child(ren)'s birthdate is between August 16 - September 30 and is 5-years of age, and you would like to be considered for the Early Entrance Screening, please contact the Department of Curriculum and Accountability at Curriculum@colliervilleschools.org. Requests will not be granted after March 22, 2021.